Herein lies the "Wiki of HESTA"
HESTA's mission is:
To provide the free dissemination of technical information related to the fields of sports and health sciences.
This Wiki enables members to share their knowledge and experiences as we build a valuable information archive. In doing so, we empower members with greater knowledge and resources to better equip them in their careers, building on the knowledge-base for those who follow after us.
Examples of content:
- Technology Basics (Tech Check Project)
- how to's
- how not to's
- ideas on how a procedure / manual could be written
- ideas on how a procedure / manual could be rewritten
- ideas on how a rewritten procedure / manual could be rewritten
- take look at what and how someone did something
- things to avoid
- toolbox talks
- what to use for what
- where to find what
- photos, "blueprints", software code snippets, spreadsheets, templates (all open source...)
The Wiki of HESTA is open to HESTA members only.
Requirement to have access to the secure content: be a HESTA member.
Please Contact Us for information on joining HESTA.
Use of the information and data contained within this site or these pages is at your sole risk. If you rely on the information on this site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
This site includes links to other websites operated by community, business and government. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these.
The Health and Exercise Science Technologists Associationa and its officers:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of the information and data contained on this site.
- make no representations as to the availability of the site and the availability of websites linked from or to the site.
- accept no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of the site and any information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data)